In search of other blogs
Hi everyone!
I am currently working on an area of our library web site geared specifically to our managerial staff... what they need to know, additional links if they want to delve deeper into the field, etc.
I would like to add information to each page that includes ListServs and Blogs about librarianship. The information doesn't have to be specific to librarianship in Ohio, but it would be nice if I could find a few that are state-specific. I would like to divide them by area of expertise if at all possible... general issues in librarianship, circulation, reference, cataloging, ILL, etc.
Are there any good ListServs and Blogs that you could recommend? I'm hitting the consortium sites to see if anyone has anything good listed, but wondered if any of you had stumbled on something really great out there that I might not otherwise find.
Any suggestions?


3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
You may just want to search blogger for librarianship blogs. There are so many out there that I read every day I wouldn't know where to start when listing them. They all link to one another quite frequently so just by going through some posts you'll find new blogs. Three that I would recommend having on that page would be:
ACRLog
ALA TechSource at http://www.techsource.ala.org/blog/
and
ALAO News at http://www.alaoweb.org/news/
Sorry about the 2 comments, but blogger is not likely my links for some reason.
Post a Comment
<< Home