Sharing via del.icio.us
Rich James asked for a way to share resources via http://del.icio.us so, I have unilaterally identified a tag "ohiolinkblog2006" . To share via del.icio.us , just tag a site with that characterset. To receive sites, just subscribe to that tag ... which is probably akin to my telling ya'll how to drink water.
Paul


6 Comments:
I must admit that del.icio.us is new to me. I do use bloglines to keep track of my blogs and should be using rss feeds more. Anyway, I tagged a couple of sites to see if I managed to do it correctly and am interested to see what others are using.
Sorry to be such an early-bird commenter, but I will be on vacation next week and do not want to get too far behind the learning curve with this great project.
:- )
Thus far they have not shown up Diane.
del.icio.us is new to me as well; though I have been reading and using Blogs/ RSS for a while now. I am excited about a chance to brainstorm with other folks about ways to utilize this technology.
Yeah for early adopters!
Odd that they haven't shown up. Without logging in to my account, I was able to access the "ohiolinkblog2006" tag and see links added by pjkobulnicky and myself here.
Hmmm, a puzzlement.
Diane ... they were there when I looked tonight. I was prpbably messed up while trying to do too many things at work today.
Paul
Thanks. Good to know.
Post a Comment
<< Home